- To demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the Bible and an understanding of Christian doctrine
- To develop an appreciation for the traditional church denomination heritage including its knowledge, history and distinct.
- To instill a desire for lifelong commitment to personal spiritual growth through daily Bible study and prayer.
- To develop attitudes of service and commitment to the local church and world missions.
- To equip students with learning skills that access knowledge for vocational success and enable students to manifest their perspectives
- To provide students with competitive knowledge, skills and attitude for success in their profession.
- To prepare students for Christian service and vocation in the Church and society.
- To instill a missionary vision to word-wide outreach and increase ethical standards in personal lifestyle
“The mission of Francis University is to educate students to be leaders who improve the world and impact society, offering excellent programs of religious higher education in the areas of business, counseling, and theology.”
Because we value the importance of our role to educate and disciple Christian leaders, we emphasize the development of character and conduct that reflects Christ-likeness. We know that our graduates will be serving both church and in the world. Therefore, we like to use the curriculum, chapel, student ministry, small group and student life to help them develop their profession and Chris-like character. We will require student to participate in local church service in weekly basis. Academic dean will continue to work on the curriculum development to be relevant to their job market. Student dean will make sure that students have enough spiritual, emotional and social support.